Today has been another long and tiring day. But alot better than yesterday and the day before. Cos I' ve finally realised why i have been feeling so tensed these last few weeks. It is not so much the changes that are taking place. It is actually the rapid number of changes all happening at the same time that it becomes impossible to cope. Questions keep popping in my mind as to the necessity of making some of the changes. Its like what was done earlier on was no good at all or it was all so wrong? Anyway, as subordinates we 're expected to obey orders. Full stop. Oh well, if I am able to constantly remind myself that it needs to be done as instructed, then I suppose it will be okay soon. Got better things to think of. Everyone is giving morale support to one another. Its a good feeling that that oneness is still intact amongs us. We re still enjoying each other's company, We re still laughing over silly things ,its wonderful to be in the company of wonderful subordinates.The comradeship is still close amongst us.
On another note, its going to be another sad goodbye to one of the office staf. She finally got her transfer to a school closer to home. Going to miss her. Come Monday next week, the chief clerk will learn of her new posting. Probably she too will be transfered out cos of promotion to a higher grade.
Wish I could do the same. Oh well...
On another note, its going to be another sad goodbye to one of the office staf. She finally got her transfer to a school closer to home. Going to miss her. Come Monday next week, the chief clerk will learn of her new posting. Probably she too will be transfered out cos of promotion to a higher grade.
Wish I could do the same. Oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment