Sunday, October 25, 2009

GOT A NEW FRIEND

Darling Hubby tak terkata when I broke the news. The whole of last nite getting to know her. Susah juga. Mula-mula berkenalan ni banyak benda nak kena tahu. Gotta alot of catching up to do. Otherwise I will be quite incompetent , what with the facilities that she is offering.

Jumpa yang baru, tak dilupa yang lama. Masih lagi kawan baik. Jasa mu dikenang. You will still be my best friend. Despite offers from several members in the family to look after you, but for the time being, let me have you both as my best friends.

Gotta finish my presentation slides for next Saturday. Till now, no confirmation. How do I go, do I get to bunk in with the rest/ or do I have to book my own room?

Or is it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...