Had a great time with my ex office mates this afternoon. It was a spur of the moment thing. I was on my way out to send in my CV and the practical reports when i received a phone call from my ex colleague . So killing three birds with one stone, I took them up to the hills to send in my CV, then back to my old working place to fetch another colleague and we headed to lunch at a most wonderful outlet in Sri Gombak. the fish head curry was out of the world,wonderfully thick and spicy.
The batter dipped prawns were huge and crispy . First time I had petai with sardines. The otak-otak was equally wonderful .So was the mango salad. It was great, sitting and talking, talking and eating and laughing over silly things.
It was most de stressing and rejuvenating.To be amongst close friends. Friends who think alike on most matters. Never mind if we beg to differ on professional matters, but when it comes to other non professional stuffs we have alot in common.
Felt guilty leaving my mum with my daughter, but after a week being cooped up in the house doing household things which seems never ending, its good to break away for a few hours . But daughter was able to get lunch ready for her grandma. So , I suppose its okay then.
Way to go! Must do this again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment