One smart lady ( can't remember her name now) way back in the late 80s or was it early 90s wrote a book on superwoman. She wrote about how she coped with all- a married woman with kids, a career, a home to take care of and so on and on. She was then giving tips on how to keep up with all that is expected of and from any woman, married, with kids and husband, and a demanding career to top it all.
She wrote that when she was still in her early early 30s, still robust , full of energy and all.
I wonder, if she ever would like to write again.. This time in her 50s, with kids, husband, a demanding career and house to run . Will she be giving tips on how to stay robust and still churn miraculous things like she used to ?
Or will it be giving tips how to say to all - Look, I have had my time. I have done what I should have done. Now its time to call it quits. I am hanging up the towels.
Hmm.... I wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment