Hmm...school holidays is just round the corner. And my work schedule is getting to be kinda of tight now. Next week will the beginning of marathon hours of teaching which will stretch right to mid December.
I am trying to be selective in my teaching topics but I suppose being from the practitioners pool , I am in a position where most of the topics are close to home. But having said that, its the hours of preparation before the class that is sapping all my energy and time.
So, am I complaining?
Yes and no.
Yes because of the workload involved.
No. when I am class , in front of all those school heads, knowing that I have a lot of sharing to do, looking at their eager responses and all, all those time spend preparing even if its just for a 2 hour session is all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment