Wednesday, December 23, 2020

My Ramblings

Everyone has a story to tell



I have never felt more impacted . And thank Allah, it was only an  8 episodes series! I am not too sure whether my emotional bucket can take more than that at this point in time. But it was a worthwhile show to watch. I am never a person for TV shows that comes packaged with seasons and episodes. I used to but now , not so any more. Don’t have the patience for lingering suspense and the twists and turns . 

 

But I sat through this one show about 2 days ago and am now stuck in their time zone. Never had I cried so much. Literally buckets (a bit of exaggeration!). A simple true story of real humans that went through life with hardships , of relationships , of their wishes and dreams . And the ultimate was to cement their relationship in the most beautiful way ever imagine in a surprise wedding designed by three experts in less than a week.

 

It was a indeed a journey of reflection on oneself :-  emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and physically too. Everyone has story to tell, a lesson to teach, and wisdom to share....Life is a beautiful masterpiece bound by your experiences. Open up and share your story; become an an inspiration to others..

 

The lesson learned:

 

Love isn’t perfect. It isn’t a fairy tale or a story book and it doesn’t always come easy. Love is overseeing obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go . it is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, and impossible to live without . love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, and every second was worth it because you did it together! And you can never find a stronger team than your loved one.

 

It’s not about having the perfect relationship. Its about finding someone who matches you and will go through everything without giving up!


And even the three experts have their stories to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...