4.12.2021
Restless and anxious
The restless mind. Like something not good is about to happen. A mixture of sadness mixed with unsettled thoughts. Cannot seem to put a finger to that state of mixed emotions. Sad, depressed. Tired. Just want to be alone by myself. Please don’t ask me why .
I remember this similar state of mind back the late 1970s when I was at the University. All of a sudden I switched mood to like what I was experiencing since early Thursday morning ( 4.12.2021) I felt sad and just wanted to be by myself . So I went to sit by the lake at the University grounds. I remember that was the year I resat for one of the papers. It was year two if I am not mistaken ( 1979?) .
And by late evening , I got news that my late father was rushed to the emergency unit, University Hospital. He had a heart attack!. I managed to see him at the ICU unit. He was discharged a few days later. He passed away in 1998.
Just a while ago, my daughter posted her status in her social media account. The whole family are down with cough and flu! And this is day 4 after their trip from the Pangkor Island on last Saturday to Sunday.
Allahumma rabba al-nnas adhhibi al-ba'sa ishfi anta al-sshafi la shifa'a illa shifa'ula shifa'an la yughadiru saqaman.
O Allah, O Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction and send down cure and healing, for no one can cure but You; so cure in such a way that no trace of illness is left.
Aamiin, yarabal alamiin
No comments:
Post a Comment