Ya, that's it. Caught the bug .Am busy socializing on the face book. Long lost students and friends, and relatives.
The wonders of cyberspace technology . The ability to connect with everyone and anyone who has signed in on the FB. Got a few surprise remarks from former students. They never thought that a person like me would be surfing the net especially on the FB. They are in for a surprise. Lots of my colleagues who are within the same age range are on . This is how we connect .Even faster than the SMS via the mobile phone.
And its getting much more interesting . So much so I kept postponing my cybber diary . Well, blogging is something very personal . This is something that I don't announce to everyone. Except for one junior, who I am close to, in my former workplace, and my sisters and children.
Its nice to be putting all my thoughts here. One day, this will be archived materials for my children and their children to remember me by.
No comments:
Post a Comment