Wednesday, January 13, 2010

???

Why is it that every time I opened my mouth to comment on something,it always backfires ? Every time , without fail, I 've been accused of being angry, when my only thought was just to say out loud what i felt was not done right at that point in time.

Am I alone in this situation or are there people out there who share the same misfortune of being wrongly accused when in actual fact we didn't mean it to sound that way.

So, the best thing to do is to shut up, to go on picking up whatever it is that needs to be picked up. To tidy up what ever that needs to be tidied up . To go on doing what needs to be done.

Its a real wonder we women are the chosen ones. The person with the high level of tolerance, who takes in day in day out whatever that comes along. the person who has the patience to swallow in all that jargon and mishaps, that person who is expected to be perfect at all times, to not commit a mistake. Of course, if that woman cares to bear all those driils on how things should have been done.

This is how you should this, not that. You should have done it this way. why didn't think it the other way round?

I suppose when you get all this feeds, you begin to feel that you are one hopeless person.

Keep those thoughts to myself. Do what I know best. Pick up, clear up .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...