Saturday, July 31, 2010

Almost made it. Missed by a a 0.03 % to a perfect score of 100%. Didn't expect such a good review. But I supposed being fresh from the system, they are in awe over a lot of things.

But to be proclaimed as the best so far for that particular group is a good feeling.

Well after a dose of not so nice to hear for a portion of us the "don't know anything" flock , it is a good antidote.

The last time I learned about the caste system was way back in the late 1960s when I studied history. The system still exist in another part of the world.

This is what happen when you are cocooned by layers of prejudice and mistrusts.

Incompetence breeds ignorance. Ignorance breeds incompetence.

And that is bad. Really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks, new ways of maneuvering through the ...