Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No drama today. Everthing kinda cool and smooth.

The big presentation went smoothly. Just that what was discussed at the initial group was not presented at all. Not all of it . Just snipetts here and there.

It was his moment.

I think it was rather unfair for the 69 of us who chipped in , put our heads together and so on . It was a sheer waste of time , really.

Whether or not things will materialise will depend mostly on the commitment of everyone. What is beautiful and perfect on paper may not be so if not properly carried out.

As it is , I see a quite divided camps of idealogies. All the director's men, the enemy's camp, the neutralist, the I don't really care what's going on camp. Hmm...

So, I will have to make a few calculations. whether or not its worth it.

Tough thinking ahead. Perhaps, I should start off with that visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...