Monday, September 12, 2011

It has been a week since the scare. The wake up call- as my sister aptly coined the incident.

And I am still recovering . Today at least has been a most exhaustive day. The day after the makan-makan , sembang-sembang session at my house, for my son's friends. But of course I threw in some invitations to my siblings and neighbour friends.

The wake up call. It could have been worse than that had I not trust my instincts.

The powers of inner gut feelings or instincts , however one wished to address it. It saved me from unspseakable circumstance.

Many a times before this too, I relied alot on gut feeling.

Even determining the right person for a particular position or job at my workplace. So far I have been right in my choice of persons.

And again I was right in making the decision to go to the pharamcy to have my BP taken. And I was right in my decison to go straight to the hospital.

The photo posted on my FB drew a lot of remarks. Why the happy face? No signs of illness?

Happy caused I was relieved that the Almighty has given me another chance to continue in my current physical state, none the worst.

Happy because , with the presence of my two sisters and their respective children throughout the entire ordeal has put me at ease. The emotional and physical support was there. The fear of the unknown was put at ease.

I am truly blessed to have such wonderful siblings. I feel so blessed that in times of need , I can always fall back on them.

Thank you Mah, Azizah, Nadjwa, Daniel and Callie.

Thank you too to all my other siblings who were not there , but who kept in touch with me, churning out words of advice - the dos and donts. Thank you all.

I am blessed , surrounded with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...