Monday, April 30, 2012

At 55

55 years down the road and what have I done to be proud of as a person, a daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend, a colleague? How many people whose lives I have made a difference? How many foes have I gathered, consciously or otherwise?

 How many times, during my tenure years as a mother have I made my children proud of me as their mother; on how many occasions have they wished for someone better? How many times during my years as wife have I pleased my husband, on how many occasions did it crossed his mind that this is all one big mistake?

Have my actions been too demanding on all those around me? Are my words offensive to hear? Have I pushed myself too far with my demands? Have I listened enough?

How relevant am I ?

I wonder. Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...