Monday, October 28, 2013

Hello....

OOps...dust...dust  dust... wipe ..wipe ..wipe... blowing all the cobwebs away...

It has been a long long time  ya...

Many happenings down the road....

No time to sit and pen  my thoughts...

Where do I start? What do I say?

It had been almost over  year  since my last entry.

A year and a half ago, first son got married, got a baby girl now... almost 6 months old ( I think),

First daughter with 2 children and number three on the way!

Second son went to UK to do his ACCA and is back working at E&Y.

Second daughter finally  settling down to doing her psychology degree at a local U.

Oh ya, me and the entourage made a trip to UK december 2012 for a whole two weeks!  A trip of a lifetime.. down memory  lane... revisited Durham where the first two grew up. Time has kinda stood still in Durham.. still a quaint old town with hardly any outsiders when we were there. In fact,, we were the only outsiders !

Ah,, job wise - constantly on the move now. A 360 degrees change from what I used to do during my tenure ship n school. Stress free days are here to stay!!

But of course by the time the weekend sets in, I will be like almost drained and sapped , physically and mentally.... Ya hubs is getting used to my constant absence  from home.... he is still on contract working at his old workplace. Don't know whether it will be renewed  come November. If not, then it will be constant boredom for him sitting at home.

Me?  when do I call it quits? Depends. Depends on whether hubs will continue to work or not. He thinks I should continue with my work....

I am not sure too sure whether I want to push till 60...

Many things I want to do before I leave this world... And time is definitely not on my side.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...