Monday, August 31, 2020

Post work , current state of work and mind . 
1.13.2019

The time to settle down and start on my memoirs is still not available. I thought that having retired for almost a year  there will be much time to indulge in writing and other things that I am passionate about. A lot of time spent going to and fro to the hospital for my regular follow ups. All in all at the moment I have to visit about 5 different departments for various reasons. The body is going through a lot of changes, of course it is not an automobile, where one can easily  go look for spare parts easily available for whichever part that requires change.
And of course the fatigue that sets in. No extra supplements seem to be of help. My recent visit to two different doctors have left  me with a lot of question marks??. One doctor thought I am into hypotherism which is not good in the long run for my body ( that is what I gathered through my readings) and one doctor thought the high readings is doing me good... it is keeping the C cells away form me!! Due different school of thoughts for one general situation! What Do I do? Who do I put my trust in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...