Monday, August 31, 2020

Happy Birthday dear daughter!
(18.1.2019)

My first daughter is 35 today. How time flies! And I thought i was still in my swinging forties!! Happy Birthday dear.. May you be guided throughout your journey by the Almighty.. may you carry on doing what you think best for you and your family ! I m not sure of Allah’s plan for me. I wished to see your children grown up , to carry the family ‘s baton to be passed on to the future generations...
I salute you for the sacrifices that you do.. putting family above yourself.. being a full time mum and foregoing your career.. You have done well in raising your children. They are obedient and polite with elders.. Being children they have their moments of cheekiness but its ok.. let them enjoy their moments..

( Discovered this draft . This was written on 1.18.2019) !! The message still stands!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks,  new ways of maneuvering through the...