Congratulations my friend.
I have always been passionate about what I do. If it is something that jives with my likes . I would always put my best foot forward and tried in every possible ways to get the best impact out of doing so. So, it had always been a challenge for my own self and with no intention to show off or to win praises or anything of that nature. It never was my niat. i suppose this is the set of work genes that was handed down from earlier generations. So when I go all out, quite a number of times, I would get good reviews and feedback from my fellow workmates, my students . And there will be on many occasions that I will hear statements like “ you are my idol” I want to be just like you.I want to thank you for that most energetic session! This is the first session that I am wide awake all the time!
So, just last week I was on the social media. There is is one particular teacher, a junior from my last school. She was a hard worker, a proactive teacher. When the teaching of science in english was introduced in the education system, she saw the need to have intensive tuturiols in oral and written english. She was the product of our education sytem that used the malay language as the medium of learning. And she was one of those who worked hard in improving the command of the language. She was confident in the delivery of the language, despite the grammatical errros and pronunciations.
And the recent posting showed that she has moved up the ladder, one step away from being the principal of a secondary school. I see the day will come when she becomes one. So i wrote her a congratulatory message. And this was her reply message to me:
So,in this late stage in life, and having done what i should have done, little things like this remarks really makes my day! That I have made a difference in someone ‘s life. And that difference is translated into a huge impact on her teachers and students, Insha Allah.
I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

No comments:
Post a Comment