Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My Ramblings


2.2.2021

Its never too late

For the past few days I have been doing alot of decluttering. And I discovered an album of greeting cards that my late father had collected over the years from his children , grandchildren as well as his  relatives. So I thought to myself why not digitise them and share with my siblings since there is only a copy. After all  the technology is there. I used a few apps that I purchased online from the apps store. Downloaded an instrumental music played on the piano and after lots of trials and errors I managed to produce a 3:34 minutes video. Alas, I could not upload it via the WA chatroom because of limited MB allowed by the apps . So managed to send to 4 of my siblings who have a telegram account. The telegram apps is more accomodating.Easily that video was  downloaded straight away. Time to permanently switch chatroom apps I’d reckon? That was on the first of Febuary.

Yesterday , I got a little wiser. I discovered that there was such an apps as a video compressor ( no excuse for new learning even at this late stage in age😁)  I downloaded the apps and wallah! Problem solved!  

Looking forward to more video production after this! Done by  amateur videograher, that is.

Its never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 27.5.2025 Changing my ecosystem at this late age is most stressful indeed! Having to learn new tricks, new ways of maneuvering through the ...