7.2.2021
A promise broken.
I made a promise myself not to do it again. Just when I thought I was doing fine, my restless mind and my itchy fingers decided to press on the remote keys to the Netflix and without much thought decided to click on a drama show. 50 episodes! Couldn’t stop once I started. And about episode 20 or so, yours truly also joined on board. I had to give him a quick synopsis of the previous happenings. Initially it was an on off thing to him. But not for long. So , there were 2 of us, after lunch, before bed we both would be glued to watch maybe about 2 hours i.e an hour an episode. I was literally crying buckets during those tearjerking moments. Soon, I started to hear sniffles and wiping off the eyes. Yes! My suspicions were confirmed. He was on board , fully on board.
On the last episode we were both high on the adrenalin. It took a few days after that for emotions to come down to normal. The reviewing of the whole show continued for many days after that.
Go check out ‘Once Again’ on your Netflix . I promise you , it will be most difficult to keep your emotions at a normal level. A word of caution though. Its 50 episodes. So expect some that for certain episodes you may just want to fast forward.
‘We all have our own story in life.’
No comments:
Post a Comment