25.3.2021
Extreme Fatigue
Extreme fatigue.Since this morning. Got up and then back to bed. Too exhausted . Slept soon after breakfast till about 2 pm. Got up, prepared lunch and now back in bed. I think my tonsils are inflamed .
Dear husband thinks I went overboard yesterday. I made an e card for my sis. She turned 67. Because she loves music and dancing , I decided to slip in a musical video. Bee Gees’s Staying Alive. Very upbeat and nice to dance to. Decided to drop in at her place just to wish her in person. Got carried away. Played the video and asked her to join in. ,But just a short while. Need to project on the full screen to enable full vision. Our next meet, perhaps.
I need to note this to inform my endocrinologist on my next visit. The maintenance dose of thyroxine hormone needs another round of readjustment. Hypothyroidism is rearing its ugly head once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment