21.5.2021
The Brain Game
Its addictive. I tell myself I need to stop. There are so many other things to do. And yet I still continue on . I have reached level 3646 with a total collection of 25,935 coins.!
I started on this words game sometime during the lockdown, last year. Just to pass the time and to take a break from other tasks. I must admit this games does indeed help to keep my mind alert and focussed. I need to be quick, sharp and thinking ! Sometimes I can focus for almost an hour but there are other times, when I felt exhausted and tired from other activities, even with simple clues I was not able to solve. A short break and coming back refreshed easily the words would just popped out from the rows of scrambled letters. I have lost count of the number of times I was placed first over 49 other players! The top 50 players. I am quite curious how many out there are hooked on this game. Hundreds , thousands? It would be interesting to know the actual numbers.
But now , many moons later, the games is becoming too predictive. Tell me, how many themes or clues can one possibly concoct ? This I found out that there were times when I have solved certain themes or clues, I experienced that flash of ‘déjà vu’ telling me that I have solved this particular theme before.And there are certain levels where I can easily solve in less than a minute and at other times I can be stucked at a particular word search, trying out all the combinations possible and once that particular word is unravelled, other words would just popped out at a fast and furious pace!
It has been about 5 days now that I have not played this game.I think its time for a closure with this game. Maybe I will come back to it, maybe not.
I have now embarked on another new game. A new words game. This game has no particular or specific theme. So far, it is also another game that is difficult to stop. I keep on wanting to solve the next scrambled letters. But this is not as challenging as the first words crush.. Its more layback. Simple to the brains. Brain games for the elderly .
Brain or memory games for elderly adults can be not only interesting and entertaining, but can also improve memory, daily life skills, and overall mental health.
Exercising the mind to keep it active is as important as maintaining physical fitness and strength in older age. Throughout our lives, our brain is responsible for keeping us happy, and, as we get older, mental health is often a major part of being able to live independently.
To ensure that the brain works as best as it can, the mind needs to be challenged every day. Thankfully, exercising the mind can be fun and easy to do thanks to quick games, tasks and activities that can be enjoyed anywhere and by anyone.
It’s time to go window surfing for the next stimulating and challenging brain game.
Alhamdullilah. I am thankful for everyday I wake up.
![]() |
| Words of Wonder |
![]() |
| Word Crush |


No comments:
Post a Comment