23.5.2021
If Allah brings you to it, He will bring it through it.
As soon as the alarm went off, I was on the phone , entered the apps and starting to key in the details asked. But when I reached the part where I was asked to indicate state, I hit the button and received no response. I tried again and still no response. By that my DIL was on the phone asking me whether I managed to reserve a slot. No .. not not yet. I am stuck on this button to choose the state. I have tried many times and it just refuse to move on to the next button.
Ahh, she replied. Same here. My friend is trying to register her parents and also cannot go through. System hanged!
By that time, a message came in from my eldest sister informing me she was sucessful, giving me her dates and all. By now I was at the panic stage. That’s my usual mental reponse when cornered.
So, I then decided to abandon any more attempts. It suddenly crossed my mind to go and try on my laptop . I went in, hit all the buttons on display and finally managed to secure a slot . I hit a date but now I honestly cannot recall when. I remember trying to find a date that will not clash with my appointment with the oncologist which I think is in the middle of June. The choice of venue was also difficult to decide on. So, I hit Shah alam. That means cross district travel. It was either at UKM in Bangi or the Ideal Covention Center , Shah Alam. Both are inter district areas.
I remember reading the message after that— anda telah berjaya etc etc.
My DIL told me not to worry, they will contact me within 24 to 48 hours to confirm date and give other relevant details and guidelines.
This episode was from 12.pm to 12.30 pm ! About 30 minutes of the most stressful times ever! The last time I felt stressed and panicky was when I had to go through the MRI machine in 2014!
So, its now a wait and see whether I actually managed to secure a slot.
“Ya Allah, tiada hal yang mudah selain yang Engkau mudahkan dan Engkau mampu menjadikan susah itu mudah jika Engkau mengkehendakinya mudah”
No comments:
Post a Comment