18.12.2022
Each day provides its own gifts - Marcus Aurelius
Late last nite, he mentioned he wanted to go back to Selayang.So this morning, without further ado, we set off as soon as we were ready. This time around I took over the wheels. I was still quite apprehensive about letting him drive.
A 47 minutes journey it was… slightly shorter than the usual. Trafiic was not too bad . Today is the first day of the school holidays.
Upon reaching Selayang, we stopped at the local grocer’s . As usual the shelves were well stocked with a lot of foodstuffs , some of which we were not able to get in our new neighbourhood. I felt a sense of nostalgia… It felt good to be home.
This time around, he did not do anything that he would do whenever we came back to Selayang. Just taking things easy. After lunch bought at the usual food stall next to the mall, , he had a cup of coffee and then it was just surfing the channels until it was time to go home to 17. Alhamdulillah…
Yes, I am thankful for today… I now want to live each day as if it’s my last day..because tomorrow may never come. Yesterday is gone and tommorow is never promised.
No comments:
Post a Comment